One of the secrets to great photography is in the details. Good planning beforehand makes all the difference!
Professional confidence. Personal charisma. Within the small canvas of a Head Shot, every executive portrait needs to capture its subject's unique personality in an honest, comfortable way. Whether shooting in the CEO's office or producing a series of photos at an industrial site, I'll be where you need me, completing the project efficiently and effectively.
In today’s business climate, your headshot often makes it through the door before you do. You need a picture that best represents who you are and what you do.
Since it occupies space on your company’s website, your LinkedIn page, and conference presentations, your headshot is as essential as your business card. It must convey the right information for it to be useful.
All the Benefits You are Looking for
Jeff Haffner Photography has helped business leaders in numerous industries capture professional headshots. Why work with Jeff Haffner Photography?
We can supply you with:
- High Quality Jpeg Images
- A Fast Turnaround Time
- Studio or Location Sessions
- Multiple Employee Discounts
Let us help you find the look and the shots you need to sell your most important product—yourself. A photo shoot with Jeff Haffner can provide a tremendous return on investment for your career. Let us help you land your next client, job, or promotion today!
Call me at (828) 575-4852 to schedule a free consultation.
Please visit our Corporate Headshots Portfolio
Corporate headshots provide clients and business partners alike with an image that represents you and your business. A great corporate photo should show off your confidence, approachability, and professionalism. At the Jeff Haffner Photography portrait studio, we offer a variety of commercial photography packages including portrait photography, professional headshots, and studio photography in Asheville.
What to Wear for Your Corporate Headshot
Dressing for your corporate headshot needn’t be an hours-long ordeal. The best way to choose the perfect clothing for your headshot is to find an outfit you are comfortable wearing that flatters your looks without distracting from your face.
- Avoid clothing with loud or bright patterns, as these will create visual confusion and detract from your portrait. If you must choose clothing with a pattern, make sure it is subtle.
- Choose colors that are very different from your skin tone to create the best contrast. Dark colors are often best, but they can be paired with brighter or bolder colors in moderation—the best combination is a colored shirt under a dark or neutral jacket.
- Avoid clothing with short sleeves or deep necklines. Although these styles may flatter you, they tend to look unprofessional. Scooped necks and three-quarter-length sleeves are a good compromise.
- Limit jewelry to a few simple pieces. Avoid scarves, brightly-patterned ties, and hair accessories that draw the eye away from your face, which is the feature you’re trying to highlight.
Why You Need a Professional Headshot
Regardless of your career or industry, a good corporate headshot is a necessity. Call Jeff Haffner Photography today at (828) 575-4852 to discuss all your needs with an experienced professional photographer in Asheville today.
- Corporate headshots have many uses, from professional websites to identification badges and conference programs. Having a professional headshot that displays your best features on hand will ensure that providing a great photo of yourself is always easy, even on a moment’s notice.
- A professional headshot is a great visual marketing tool. Providing a photo of yourself on your website or social media accounts is a good way for others to feel more connected with you. Adding this “human” aspect to your profile can help you gain more clients and contacts to further your career.
- Although you may think that you are quite adept at taking photos of yourself, others can tell when a portrait is not professional quality. Clients and business partners may hesitate to work with you based solely on the quality of your photo. Working with a professional photographer to get the perfect headshot will ensure your photo looks great and shows you off in the best light.
Corporate headshots are commonly used for:
- Company Websites
- I.D. Badges
- Business Cards
- Other Marketing Materials